...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One Thousand: Teaching, Madagascar macaroni, my first piano

Gift #69: Teaching friends about editing photo

I believe that if I can't make it as a photographer that I can at least teach people how to take photos and edit them! It's so fun. 


Gift #70: Madagascar shaped macaroni


Scott thinks I'm crazy because I loved cartoon themed macaroni and cheese. There's just something about the little shapes that I love! Who else agrees with me?


Gift #71: My first beautiful piano

Since I first began learning to play piano, my family has always had an electric piano. I've never had a real piano. Now I finally do! I know I have a photo somewhere else on this blog (I think) of my piano but I'd like to post another one. I was sitting on my couch looking at my piano and, boy, do I love this thing! I love the chipped paint and all the weird little quirks that my 1920's piano has. I'm so happy to finally have an actual piano.


2 comments:

  1. How funny! I swear the cartoon shaped macaroni tastes 10 times better than regular macaroni! You're not the only one!

    ReplyDelete