...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Thousand: Blue skies, Headbands, Faces

Here are my last gifts for the day. :) I think I did pretty good. 

I honestly don't know what it is about this photo. I know it's just blue sky but there's something I love about it. When I stare at it I feel myself being sucked in as if I'm searching for something else...something within myself? I don't know. Something in space? I don't know that either. But something holds my eye.

Gift #61: Clear blue skies


There are some days like today when I do not feel like blowdrying my hair and I'm so thankful that I have headbands to make my hair look somewhat cute!

Gift #62: Headbands to make you cute


Lastly, a mashup of my face. When I'm alone, or with my husband, I complain about my face. But I really do consider my face to be a huge gift. Flaws and all.

Gift #63: My face


No comments:

Post a Comment