...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Thousand: Moon and flowers

What I am so excited about with this project of mine is seeing the end result and seeing whether there are common themes that run through the pictures during different periods of my life. Right now it seems to be food and plants. But I feel that that's OK since I do have 1000 photos to take! So here are a few more plants! 

I love when the moon comes out when it's still light out. And I think it's especially pretty when it's framed by flowers. 

Gift #55: The moon through the trees


I love pretty pink flowers.

Gift #56: Pretty pink flowers on trees


This photo was a complete accident. I have many more pictures of these flowers that are in focus but I love how this one looks like a painting. I just had to include it!

Gift #57: Pictures that look like paintings


No comments:

Post a Comment