...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Thousand: Gifts and Checks

I've taken the Love Languages quiz so many times and I'm always surprised that gift-giving and receiving is not closer to the top of the list! I love giving gifts and I love receiving them too. I pretend that birthdays aren't that important to me, but they totally are.

A couple of days ago Scott surprised me with a photography magazine focusing on wedding and portrait photos knowing that I'm in love with those. Yay! 

Gift #58: Unexpected gifts



I am excited to announce that I have received my first official payment as Simply Green Photography! So trivial but so exciting.

Gift #59: First official check as Simply Green


No comments:

Post a Comment