...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Thousand: Game Nights

I feel like I've been slacking on my gifts lately! I think what is great about this project though is that I am able to do it whenever something strikes me instead of feeling pressured into doing it everyday like a 365 project. 

On Sunday night we spent time with two of our precious friends and whipped out the game of LIFE! I haven't played this game in years so it made it even more fun playing it as an "adult". When I was younger I never would have questioned that I'd have to pay $45,000 for a simply website to be designed! Seems a tad bit steep now. Maybe we can modify the game so that you can negotiate. 

It was so much fun though!

Gift #65: Game nights with friends


No comments:

Post a Comment