...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Thousand: Hiking

I reached 60!

Ok this one was kind of cheating...I took this photo a couple weeks ago during a photo shoot that we did for two local businesses. It was never used so I though that it would be appropriate for this gorgeous 70F day! If Scott wasn't working today perhaps we would be out hiking. I just thought it was a perfect gift for today because this weather would be fantastic for hiking and I love the fact that we have some fabulous trails so close to us to hike on whenever we please.

Gift #60: Hiking on warm days



These photos aren't for my project but I thought that if I was going to share the photo above I would share some of the photos I took during the outdoor shoot. These two are from the running portion and I just love the mossy trees!



1 comment: