...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Thousand: Strawberries, Salt, and Websites....but not all together.

Hello lovely people! I hope you are having a fabulous Easter weekend!

I have a few gifts that I would like to post for you.

Gift #75: 2 lbs of strawberries for $3.99

One of the most exciting finds this week was being able to buy 2 pounds of strawberries for only $3.99! And they are delicious too. You could feed me any type of berry all day and I'd be a happy girl.


Gift #76: Course salt

This past week we have been out of salt and I never realized how much I relied on it before. I put it on my salads; I put it on my other food; I put it in my soup. Pretty much everything gets a bit of salt. To be out of it was a crime. But now we have it back. 


Gift #77: Early birthday presents!

My mom is sooooo wonderful. She knew I was in need of a real website and so she gave me my birthday present early! I am the owner of the domain www.simplygreenphotos.com. You can actually visit it right now but it won't look very pretty. It's very much still in the works. But here's a glimpse of the home page! This may also become my new blog. I haven't decided yet. What are your thoughts? Should I keep this blog or should I put everything on my new website? Hmmmm.....decisions. 



1 comment:

  1. I think you should keep both! I love reading your blog.. of course i don't know what the "navegability" will be like on the website, so it may work out and not matter :)

    ReplyDelete