...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Monday, February 13, 2012

One Thousand: Plants, Bubbles, and Clothes

I've been so excited lately to get up and see how much my little plants have grown. I love how such a big plant that produces big vegetables like peppers can grow from something so small! It's a constant source of amazement!

Gift #34: the little buds that grow into big plants


This idea is not completely my own. While reading One Thousand Gifts last night, the author mentioned that one of her gifts was soap suds and I thought, so true! I love playing with bubbles. So I kind of stole the idea as one of my gifts too.

Gift #35: Playing with soap suds


Lately I seem to be battling with my wardrobe. I have the top but not the bottoms. I have the dress but not the tights. I have the shoes but not the outfit. However, despite all of that, I have to remember how blessed I am to even have half the wardrobe that I have. 

Gift #36: Having clothes to wear


No comments:

Post a Comment