...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Sunday, February 12, 2012

One Thousand: Four Leaf Clovers and Old Wine

I started my new job on Tuesday as a wine server/educator in the tasting room of Cade Estate Winery. It's a gorgeous property on top of Howell Mountain with the most delicious wine. Worth a visit if you ever come to Napa Valley! It is a "green" winery that uses organic farming. If you ever seen a bottle in store, buy it! You won't be sorry! :)

On my third day of work yesterday, we had a lovely group of tasters in. Pretty much everyone that I've met so far is so interesting! One lady though left and then came back with two four leaf clovers for myself and a co-worker of mine. I've never seen a four leaf clover!

Gift #32: Rare four leaf clovers




Last night Scott and I went to our friend's house (Jen with her fiancĂ© Marshall that you saw in the past posts) for another friend's birthday. During our yummy homemade dinner Marshall whipped out a bottle of 1985 from Stelzner. This winery has just been bought over by the winery I work for so it will be rarer to find now. This is the oldest wine I've ever had. YUM. 

Gift #33: Wine from 1985



No comments:

Post a Comment