...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One Thousand: Drawing, Candles, Perspective

You may have seen this picture on Scott's new blog (if you haven't taken a look, check out Scott's Portfolio and support his dreams!) but I think it signifies one of the things I love most about my husband. I love seeing him pursue what he loves. I love watching him draw and seeing him explore something he's passionate about. And he's pretty darn good at what he does. I'm not so good with the drawing.

Gift #39: Watching my husband draw



There is something that makes me happy about cute little candles. These boat candles were given to us by our neighbours for watching their cat while they were gone.....in August. I haven't wanted to burn them because they are so cute! But last night Scott drew me up a bath and lit these candles for me. How relaxing....for a few minutes and then I started sweating so I got out.

Gift #40: Cute little candles


Those of you who are married will probably understand this gift. I love being able to see my husband from another room. I'm comforted by the knowledge that he's so close.

Gift #41: Being able to see my husband from another room


No comments:

Post a Comment