...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Thousand: Carpet, Worship, Views, Hair, Leaves, and Sunsets

This is going to be quite a hefty post today! I've been really bad lately about updating the blog with "gifts". This past week has been crazy. I finally get to breathe with three days off work where I don't have to do anything if I don't want to! I'm incapable of sitting and doing nothing though, so I'm using my time to edit lots of photos and enjoy the GORGEOUS weather. 

Here are my overdue photos. 

I know this may seem like a trivial gift but it's nice not to have to walk on the cold floor all the time.

Gift #42: Carpet to walk on


You can't really see me in this photo but I'm there singing! I'm so thankful to be able to be on this fantastic worship band. They are all such amazing musicians! 

Gift #43: Being a part of such a great worship band


Try not to be too jealous, but this is the view that I get to see at work every time I'm there. Simply beautiful. Never gets old. 

Gift #44: Beautiful view from work


I love the feeling of clean hair. So refreshing. 

Gift #45: Having clean hair


I couldn't decide which photo I liked best so I used both. :) Because of our gorgeous weather, the trees have started growing and flowering already. It's fabulous. What that means for the rest of the year's weather and plants, I don't know, but for now it's great. What I love about this tree is the texture of the leaves. I love the ripples and the amazing greenness. 

Gift #46: Texture on leaves 

 

The sunset the other night was amazing. Colors all from the Painter's brush onto a vast canvas.

Gift #47: Colors on the canvas sky


No comments:

Post a Comment