...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One Thousand: Children, Sleeping Kittens, Crockpots

Gift #126: Hanging out with my neighbors

I adore my neighbor's children. I see them and play with them almost everyday. They are so precious to me!


Gift #127: When my kitten sleeps

We love Kevin. We really do. But she is a maniac! We are trying to teach her not to bite our fingers and toes so we really appreciate the times when she's asleep. Our fingers and toes are able to remain intact. 


Gift #128: My "new" crockpot so that I can make my mom's scrumptious triple chocolate surprise...and my "new" film camera

I have recently been given possession of my mom's recipe for a crockpot chocolate cake. It is AMAZING. Now I get to make it! Along with pulled pork. Mmmm....

And I have a nifty camera to add to my collection!

Both items cost $6 together.




No comments:

Post a Comment