...You are a flower of the field, and a lily of great valleys...Song of Solomon 2:1

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Thousand: Sparklers, pills, publications, wedding

It's me again! I feel like I'm being really slow at getting these gifts done. I really need to examine that because it means I'm not doing a very good job of paying attention to the world around me. But here are a few for today.

Gift #134: First time with sparklers 

I babysat my neighbors' children the other night and they did sparklers for the first time! They loved it. So happy I could be there for that! 


Gift #135: Pills for cramps


Gift #136: My first publication!

My photo is the bottom left one of the runner. :)

Gift #137: The scent of fresh lavender


Gift #138: Shooting my first wedding alone


No comments:

Post a Comment